It’s said that actions speak louder than words, but words are powerful all the same when you want to make someone feel special. In this day and age of mobile phones and text apps, knowing what to text a girl to make her smile can be just as meaningful as saying these words in person. The important thing is to convey your sincerity and let her know that you’re fondly thinking about her. Even if she might be having a bad day — most importantly when she’s having a bad day — knowing the right words to make her feel special can definitely turn her frown upside-down. Here are sweet, charming, and uplifting messages that you can send a girl to make her heart flutter.
- We haven’t seen each other in a while, but I want you to know that you’re always on my mind.
- Whenever I get down, all I need is to remember your smile, so it can shine a light on a cloudy day.
- I know there are times when you don’t feel beautiful, but I think you’re perfect just the way you are. I would never change anything about you.
- Sometimes, I look up at the stars and wonder if there’s anything more beautiful. Then I remember your eyes, and I know I’ve found my answer.
- I used to think that the idea of soul mates were silly, but then you came into my life and proved me wrong.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve such a wonderful, kind, and loving soul like you, but whatever it was, I’m glad it brought us together.
- I used to think I would never find my place, but now I know where I’m supposed to be — right in your embrace.
- I’m no Beethoven, but just one look from you makes my heart play all the right beats.
- You don’t have to do much to spark joy in my life. Just being there is enough to make me feel like the luckiest person alive.
- I never thought I would love surprises until you showed me what it’s like to be completely swept off my feet.
- Even the simplest, most ordinary things begin to feel special whenever you’re around to share them with me.
- I don’t need to celebrate Valentine’s Day when you make me feel loved every day of the year.
- All the riches in the world seem worthless when compared to your precious smile.
- I love it when you tell me stories of how your day went because your voice is music to my ears.
- I had been searching for my purpose in life. I never knew what it was until I realized that all I wanted was to make you happy.
- Life can get so tough sometimes that I feel like hanging up my gloves, but knowing that you’re cheering me on gives me the strength to fight another day.
- If I drop a tear into the ocean, the day I find it is the day I stop loving you.
- Some say life is like a jigsaw puzzle. I believe them now because I’ve finally found the missing piece that would complete me — you.
- If I could bring anything to a deserted island, it would be you, so we can live together in our little paradise.
- Change may be constant, but I know one thing that’s immune to it: my love for you.
Knowing which sweet things to say to your girlfriend is just one part of what can really make her day. You also need to be sensitive enough to her emotions to sense whether it’s the right time to text something sweet or if it’s better to listen to what she has to say first. The challenge with communicating through text is that you might not be aware of what the other person is going through at that moment, so even if you have the best intentions in mind, your messages might come off as an unwelcome irritant. Especially if you’ve had an argument, you might want to address that situation first before sending them a sweet message, unless it’s phrased in a way that would make you resolve whatever issue is at hand.
Also, be mindful of when you would send your girlfriend a message. She might be busy at work, doing something important, or having a meal, and your text might distract her. Keep in mind that you want to make her smile and feel special — not make her feel anxious or obligated to reply immediately when she’s doing something else. If you’re already familiar with her routine, it might be best to refrain from sending her a message until you know she has time to open it. That way, you also won’t feel as though your efforts and feelings are being ignored.
Give your girlfriend a little bit of space to miss you, so when you send her a sweet message, it will lift her spirits at the moment she needs it most. Resist the temptation of bombarding her with these messages because nobody wants to have their inbox filled to the brim regardless of what’s in your text. The last thing a girl wants to feel is to have a partner who’s extremely clingy or someone whose emotions need babysitting.
It’s easy to come up with sweet, charming messages, but the real challenge is knowing the best time to send them, so they would have the desired effect. If you know your girlfriend well enough, then it isn’t going to be much of a problem.